We exist to help clients gain market share through the strategic advantage of being a thought leader. We do this by leveraging our experience in journalism and our capabilities in digital distribution strategy.
The case studies reflect who we are:
- Industry-leading journalists.
- Creators of original, humanizing brand storytelling.
- Creators/operators of highly informed distribution strategies for the promotion of brands as experts.
- We believe business can be the last bastion of trust.
- We believe transparent, honest, unbiased communication is good, and good for business.
- We believe news as a content strategy can create brand relevance, every day.
- We believe by informing audiences with useful information, our clients will succeed.
The Echo Effect
Spreading Cargill’s Message To Key Stakeholders
Using social intelligence, i.e. network helped Cargill uncover a broader audience, develop content highly relevant to that group and engage with a defined set of decision makers. Watch the animation to see the results and learn about the tools used.
A New Age
UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement Division
The Medicare & Retirement division of UnitedHealthcare, the largest U.S. business dedicated to serving the health and wellbeing needs of seniors, engaged the i.e. network to advance its expertise, thought leadership and brand through a television special.