We exist to help clients gain market share through the strategic advantage of being a thought leader. We do this by leveraging our experience in journalism and our capabilities in digital distribution strategy.
The case studies reflect who we are:
- Industry-leading journalists.
- Creators of original, humanizing brand storytelling.
- Creators/operators of highly informed distribution strategies for the promotion of brands as experts.
- We believe in the power of informed & engaging storytelling produced specifically for the advancement & wellbeing of target audiences.
- We believe by informing people with useful information, everyone succeeds.
- We believe surrounding branded content with news brings a level of everyday relevance that is otherwise impossible to achieve.
- We believe in the responsibility of always representing the truth.
The Echo Effect
Spreading Cargill’s Message To Key Stakeholders
Using social intelligence, i.e. network helped Cargill uncover a broader audience, develop content highly relevant to that group and engage with a defined set of decision makers. Watch the animation to see the results and learn about the tools used.
A New Age
UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement Division
The Medicare & Retirement division of UnitedHealthcare, the largest U.S. business dedicated to serving the health and wellbeing needs of seniors, engaged the i.e. network to advance its expertise, thought leadership and brand through a television special.