- Adds former WCCO TV News Director and longtime Carmichael Lynch PR pro, Maria Reitan
- Adds former Chief Communications Officer for the largest cable companies in the U.S., Anne Cowan
IEN’s business was built on world class, digitally centric, journalistic research and storytelling aimed at helping our clients grow business.
We have invested heavily in the front-end research & strategy capabilities to bring more precision to our storytelling.
Because it’s become increasingly clear:
- The more we know about our clients and the audiences they seek to move
- The more precision we bring to the strategy and the storytelling
- The more measurable the outcome
- The better the work
Today we are announcing further investment in:
- Messaging strategy capabilities at the front-end of the work process
- Earned media capabilities at the back-end to take our distribution strategy work one step further
That investment includes the addition of Anne Cowan and the expansion of Maria Reitan’s role at IEN.
Anne Cowan will help clients with strategic communications, PR, executive coaching and client project management. Anne has most-recently served as SVP of Communications & Marketing and Chief Communications Officer for the marketing/communications consortium of the cable entertainment and broadband industry (CTAM). In her role, she’s advanced the interests of the largest content producers and distributors in the nation. Her ability to navigate complex issues across multiple constituencies is legendary.
Learn more about Anne: HERE
Maria Reitan, a former journalist, news and agency executive, will deliver integrated strategic public relations that will amplify our efforts, while delivering top-notch customer service. Maria was a former news manager in Louisville, Chicago, and Miami and served as News Director at WCCO Television in Minneapolis. She is also a veteran public relations pro, having worked at Carmichael Lynch with national name brands across a myriad of industries for more than a decade. Maria brings incredible experience and capabilities in the news and marketing spaces and will add tremendous value in PR and integrated communications to clients.
Learn more about Maria: HERE
Please reach out to me directly to discuss how we can leverage this great new talent for you. We look forward to introducing both Anne and Maria to you in the weeks ahead!